Ana Lucia
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Ana Lucia

Associate Miami Dade College
  • Teaching and supporting children is something I truly enjoy.
  • If I had to describe myself in three words, I would choose patient, caring, and enthusiastic!

About Me

I love creating a warm, encouraging environment where students feel comfortable being themselves, asking questions, and building confidence. I believe every child deserves the opportunity to reach their fullest potential. Because every student learns differently, I adapt my teaching approach to their individual needs and find creative ways to make learning engaging and meaningful. I am genuinely invested in each student's growth and celebrate their progress every step of the way. The support I received throughout my own education made a lasting impact on me, and I hope to provide that same encouragement to the students I teach. My strengths include patience, organization, reliability, communication, and adaptability. Above all, I want every student to feel supported, capable, and proud of what they accomplish!

Hobbies & Interests

["I enjoy meditating","journaling","reading","solving crossword puzzles","go to the beach","nature walks","and spending time with my loved ones!"]

Education

Associate - Miami Dade College
Connect with a tutor like Ana

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Valerie
Certified Tutor

Valerie

Bachelor in Arts, Classics, Theatre University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra36+ more
Get Started
Vivian
Certified Tutor

Vivian

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra64+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Masters, American Studies Columbia University in the City of New York
CalculusAlgebra32+ more
Get Started
Arielle
Certified Tutor

Arielle

Current Grad Student, Early Childhood Education Johns Hopkins University
CalculusAlgebra32+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us