Lakshay
Certified Tutor

Lakshay

Bachelor Xavier University
  • I am a dynamic and detail-oriented individual with a strong passion for helping students achieve their academic goals.
  • My journey in education has been diverse and fulfilling.

About Me

With a solid foundation in Quality Engineering Management from Loyalist College and a degree in Mechanical Engineering from Amity University, I bring a unique blend of technical knowledge and educational expertise to my tutoring sessions. I have worked with students across various levels, from elementary to college, helping them grasp complex concepts and achieve academic success. My experience includes roles as a technical writer, where I developed clear and concise educational content, and as an auto-mechanic helper, where I honed my problem-solving skills. I specialize in tutoring subjects such as Mathematics, Thermodynamics, Mechanics, and Literature. Among these, Mathematics holds a special place in my heart. I find immense joy in breaking down intricate mathematical problems into understandable steps and watching my students' confidence grow as they master the subject. My teaching philosophy revolves around fostering a deep understanding of the material and encouraging critical thinking. I believe in creating an interactive and supportive learning environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and exploring new ideas. Outside of academia, I have a wide range of interests that keep me engaged and inspired. I am an avid reader of literature and philosophy, which enriches my perspective and enhances my teaching methods. Additionally, I enjoy playing basketball and find that it teaches valuable lessons in teamwork and perseverance. Music is another passion of mine, and I play both the mandolin and guitar, which allows me to express creativity and unwind after a busy day.

Hobbies & Interests

["Literature\r\nPhilosophy\r\nMathematics\r\nThermodynamics\r\nMechanics\r\nBasketball\r\nMandolin\r\nGuitar"]

Education

Bachelor - Xavier University
Connect with a tutor like Lakshay

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Benjamin
Certified Tutor

Benjamin

DSC University of Pennsylvania
AP Calculus BCPre-Calculus2+ more
Get Started
Tahirah
Certified Tutor

Tahirah

Bachelor's (in progress) Duke University
GeometryAlgebra4+ more
Get Started
Yoonsik
Certified Tutor

Yoonsik

PhD University of Pennsylvania
AP Calculus ABLinear Algebra9+ more
Get Started
Byron
Certified Tutor

Byron

MS University of Miami
AP StatisticsStatistics8+ more
Get Started
Thomas
Certified Tutor

Thomas

AM Columbia University in the City of New York
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB20+ more
Get Started
Seng Guan
Certified Tutor

Seng

PhD Stanford University
Calculus 1Thermodynamics1+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us