Sakiya
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Sakiya

Bachelor Cleveland State University
  • I am a Cleveland State University student anticipating my graduation.
  • I am studying to graduate with a bachelor's in Studio or Fine Arts.

About Me

I've had the pleasure of tutoring throughout my high school career. Although I can aid in various subjects, I prefer to tutor Math, Art, and Writing. Education is a vital part of our lives, and I feel all individuals can learn something from one another. Knowing I will be able to learn from my students as much as they learn from me brings joy to my heart.

Hobbies & Interests

Some of my interests and hobbies include, but are not limited to: Drawing Writing Playing Video Games Reading Dancing

Education

Bachelor - Cleveland State University
Connect with a tutor like Sakiya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us