
Christina
- My name is Christina Simon, and I am so excited to begin our new online teaching experience.
About Me
Hello! I have been teaching for 16 years. I have my Bachelor's in Elementary Education and a Master's in Educational Technology. My experience ranges from preschool through fifth grade, in the classroom, and up to 7th grade Math and beyond in ELA. I currently teach 4th grade Math and Social Studies with a focus on Ohio history. My favorite subject to teach is math. My class gets excited about learning math because I get to show them all the different strategies to fully grasp the concept. I can be available to help and assist students in different grade levels. I have been tutoring on VT for almost 4 years. I have worked with students in K-7 in various content areas, with a main focus in Math and ELA. I have helped students prepare for MAP, ISEE, various state tests, and CoGATS. I always say teaching is teamwork, and it is always best that everyone works together.
Hobbies & Interests
["knitting","reading","crocheting","cats","Disney","yoga"]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









