Caitlyn
Certified Tutor

Caitlyn

Bachelors (in progress) Carthage College
  • I worked in a pre-k and helped teach them, and I tutored students in almost every grade for math for the last couple of years.

About Me

I am passionate about providing extra resources to kids who are struggling in math classes ranging from elementary school all the way through the beginning of high school. I am big on getting to understand the student and their way of learning and trying my best to alter my methods in order to better fit the student's needs.

Hobbies & Interests

hiking, traveling, going to the beach, sewing, doing diamond art, hanging out with friends, building Legos, listening to music, helping others with schoolwork, meeting new people, teaching, going on walks and runs, working with pre-k students.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Carthage College
Connect with a tutor like Caitlyn

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us