Nathan
Certified Tutor

Nathan

Bachelors University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Bachelors University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
  • Hey I'm Nathan, a Junior at the University of Michigan studying Economics and Spanish.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite33
Math31
English33
Reading35
Science33

About Me

I believe the best tutoring is interactive, encouraging, and tailored to each student. Rather than simply giving answers, I ask questions that help students work through problems themselves and understand why an approach works. Outside of school I love watching/playing sports, Catan, poker, house music, and DJing.

Hobbies & Interests

[]

Education

Bachelors - University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Bachelors - University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
Connect with a tutor like Nathan

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us