Kristin
Certified Tutor

Kristin

Masters / Graduate Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Bachelors Missouri State University
  • Experienced Teacher with nine years of success in developing and implementing successful lesson plans and activities.

About Me

I have taught fourth grade for four years in all subjects (math, reading, writing, science, and social studies). I have taught science, math, and engineering for three years in grades six through eight. Most recently, I taught second grade for two years in reading, phonics, writing, math, science, and social studies.

Hobbies & Interests

I love to read in my free time. My goal is to read fifty books in one year. I also love playing video games. My favorite video game is The Legend of Zelda. I have coached a robotics team before. I am still passionate about this activity and would love to bring it back.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Southeastern Oklahoma State University
Bachelors - Missouri State University
Connect with a tutor like Kristin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us