Inaya
Certified Tutor

Inaya

Bachelors (in progress) College of William and Mary
  • Hi, my name is Inaya, and I'm so excited to be a tutor!
  • I have been tutoring for four years and in that time I have learned many different methods of tutoring.

Test Scores

ACT Scores
Composite32
English34
Reading35

About Me

Some student need more hands on help and others just need to be guided into working on their own. Every kid is different and that is one of the greats parts of tutoring.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, I like the read fantasy and mystery novels and am always looking for recommendations! I also draw comics and digital art.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - College of William and Mary
Connect with a tutor like Inaya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us