Eric
Certified Tutor

Eric

Bachelors University of Missouri - Kansas City

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1420
Writing740
ACT Scores
Composite33
Math32
English34
Reading34

About Me

As a grad student, I taught Discourse 100 and 200 at UMKC. Now, I tutor students on the ACT (33) and SAT (1420). Although I aspire to continue my education in math and teach myself math daily, I use my experiences from attaining a BA in English to tutor students verbally; both skills help me provide students with a comprehensive approach to the ACT. Most importantly, I have an individualized approach targeted at students' weaker areas.

Hobbies & Interests

["I am a cook and a reader, but I don't cook while I'm reading."]

Education

Bachelors - University of Missouri - Kansas City
Connect with a tutor like Eric

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us