Steven
Certified Tutor

Steven

Bachelors (in progress) University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
  • My tutoring philosophy is that understanding the student perspective always comes first.
  • This allows for me to tailor the approach for learning to best suit the student, which helps in grasping material later.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1510
Math790
Writing720

About Me

I'm Steven! I'm a Chemistry student and part of the Honors program at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign with multiple years of teaching experience from middle school level math and science all the way to the AP level. Lastly, I love tutoring because I love seeing people succeed!

Hobbies & Interests

["Music","Marching Band","Drums","Fishing","Golf","Mixed Martial Arts","Nature"]

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
Connect with a tutor like Steven

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started
Josef
Certified Tutor

Josef

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra22+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Garrett
Certified Tutor

Garrett

Bachelor in Arts University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Kade
Certified Tutor

Kade

Bachelor of Science, Biology, General Northwestern University
AP Calculus ABCalculus16+ more
Get Started
Jonathan
Certified Tutor

Jonathan

Current Grad Student, Human Development Cornell University
GeometryCalculus26+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us