Cheryl
Certified Tutor

Cheryl

Master's/Graduate University of Louisville
Bachelor's Cleveland State University
  • My teaching philosophy centers on creating a supportive learning environment where students feel empowered to explore concepts actively.

About Me

As a dedicated educator with a Master's degree in Special Education from the University of Louisville and over 5 years of tutoring experience, I am passionate about fostering academic success in my students. I specialize in Applied Mathematics, Elementary Education, and Executive Functioning, tailoring my approach to meet the unique needs of each learner. Currently teaching in Ohio, I strive to instill confidence and a love for learning in my students, helping them to achieve their personal goals. Outside of tutoring, I enjoy reading and exploring new educational strategies that enhance my teaching methods.

Hobbies & Interests

My hobbies include crafting, gardening, building this from wood, cooking, and learning new technology. I am also a volunteer for a rescue that specializes in mama dogs and puppies who have been surrendered, abandoned or found throughout Ohio, Kentucky and surrounding states.

Education

Master's/Graduate - University of Louisville
Bachelor's - Cleveland State University
Connect with a tutor like Cheryl

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Renee
Certified Tutor

Renee

Doctor of Philosophy, Spanish and Iberian Studies Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us