Alejandro
Certified Tutor

Alejandro

Bachelor's Florida International University
  • My teaching philosophy centers on creating a supportive learning environment that encourages curiosity and confidence.

About Me

As a passionate tutor with a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering from Florida International University, I have over 2 years of experience helping students master mathematics, including Algebra, Calculus, and Geometry. I strive to connect with each student by tailoring my approach to their unique learning styles, ensuring that they not only grasp concepts but also develop a love for the subject. I find great fulfillment in witnessing my students' growth and academic success, which motivates me to continually refine my methods and stay engaged in their learning journeys. In my free time, I enjoy exploring new technologies and engaging in problem-solving challenges, which I often incorporate into my tutoring sessions to make learning more relatable and enjoyable.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy going on adventures with my family, playing guitar, hiking, and learning a much as I can getting better at everything I do.

Education

Bachelor's - Florida International University

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Alejandro

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us