
5+ years of tutoring
Gerald
- I find joy in making complex concepts accessible and fostering a supportive environment where students can thrive.
- Outside of tutoring, I enjoy exploring geography and history, further enriching my teaching approach.
About Me
As a dedicated neuroscience student at Johns Hopkins University, I have over two years of tutoring experience, specializing in math and history. My passion for subjects like algebra and AP World History drives me to help students overcome their challenges and develop a love for learning. I adapt my teaching strategies to suit each student's unique learning style, utilizing visual aids and hands-on methods to ensure comprehension and engagement. My background includes participation in Math Olympiads and earning multiple AP Scholar awards, showcasing my commitment to academic excellence.
Hobbies & Interests
fishing, hiking, playing chess, sports, reading
Education
All Subjects
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









