Yousof
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Yousof

Bachelor's (in progress) Iowa State University
  • Hi! I'm Yousof , a Senior Aerospace Engineering student at Iowa State University with a passion for tutoring physics.

About Me

I started tutoring physics right after high school, and I have been doing it ever since!. I try my best to connect concepts with real-world examples to make sure my students understand every bit of what's really going on.

Hobbies & Interests

["Competitive Swimming","Photography","Ansys Modeling","Mountain Biking"]

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - Iowa State University
Connect with a tutor like Yousof

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us