
5+ years of tutoring
Alia
- My approach is student-centered as build lesson plans to meet your individual learning style.
About Me
Hi there, I'm AJ. I have over 10 years of tutoring experience across various subjects, including Adult Literacy, Creative Writing, and Music Production Currently holding a Master's in Church Music and a Bachelor's in Music Production -- I value connecting traditional and progressive music techniques for various hands on learners. This ensures that each of my students feel supported and engaged while we work together. I thrive on those moments when concepts click for my students -- oftentimes building interactive methods like visual aids and discussions. My commitment to helping students succeed extends beyond academics, as I also enjoy teaching essential and professional skills like essay composition and public speaking. When I'm not teaching, I immerse myself in music creation and professional skill-building for future students. Thank you for reading, I look forward to working with you.
Hobbies & Interests
["My interests are music composition","songwriting","production","theory and history. I also enjoy fitness","holistic health studies","and religious study and research writing as well."]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









