Sarun
Certified Tutor

Sarun

Master's/Graduate McNeese State University
Bachelor McNeese State University
  • I build transferable skills that strengthen performance across all subjects.

About Me

AP Literature & AP Language Specialist: 22 years teaching Lit, 15 in Lang, and 6 as an AP Reader (Literature & Seminar). I help students master close reading, rhetorical analysis, and college-level writing, vital skills that improve test scores. Literacy & Writing Coach: I specialize in comprehension, analytical reading, and structured composition for students of all ability levels, including those with accommodations. Neurodiversity-Informed Instruction: As an educator with ADHD and a parent of an AuDHD adult, I understand executive functioning challenges from multiple perspectives. I help students develop strategies for focus, organization, and confidence while honoring how their brains work. College-Readiness Mentor: With 30 years of experience teaching college-level English skills, I help students strengthen analytical writing, interpret complex texts, and prepare for the demands of college coursework.

Hobbies & Interests

["Voracious Reader across genres, Live music junkie, Pet lover, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Psychology, Logic puzzles, Writing, Storytelling"]

Education

Master's/Graduate - McNeese State University
Bachelor - McNeese State University
Connect with a tutor like Sarun

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Jacob
Certified Tutor

Jacob

Master of Arts, German University of California-Berkeley
CalculusAlgebra29+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra24+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us