Tanya
Certified Tutor

Tanya

Master's/Graduate Liberty University
Bachelor Western Governors University
  • My goal is to challenge students to surpass their self-imposed limitations and realize their full potential.

About Me

I am dedicated to creating a supportive and encouraging learning environment that fosters kindness, patience, and motivation for all students. I am passionate about differentiated instruction and enjoy incorporating technology, music, scaffolding strategies, infographics, videos, and real-life applications to meet the diverse needs of all learners. I believe that every student can learn. Furthermore, I think that informal assessments are crucial for understanding students' evolving skills and abilities, enabling me to tailor my instruction effectively and responsively.

Hobbies & Interests

["I love to worship","sing","read","hike","and theology for the fun of it."]

Education

Master's/Graduate - Liberty University
Bachelor - Western Governors University
Connect with a tutor like Tanya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us