
5+ years of tutoring
Michelle
- I'm a Hunter College graduate with a double major in Economics and English Literature.
- While my academic background is broad, my primary focus and passion are teaching Elementary and Middle School Mathematics.
About Me
I believe that Math is more than just numbers on a page; it's the foundation for how we navigate the world. I specialize in helping students find those 'aha! moments - the instant where a confusing concept finally makes sense, and their confidence soars. By building a strong mathematical foundation early on, I help students develop the problem-solving skills they'll use in every aspect of their daily lives. Whether we're mastering basic arithmetic or transitioning into pre-algebra, my goal is to show students that math isn't a hurdle to get over - it's a tool for a brighter and more successful future.
Hobbies & Interests
["reading","chess","traveling","cooking","spending time with family"]
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Tutors with Similar Experience
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.









