Jason
Certified Tutor

Jason

MBA Western Governors University
MBA Western Governors University
MBA Ohio University-Main Campus

About Me

Hello, my name is Jason! I've been a Registered Nurse for 17 years with a background in Emergency Nursing, Nursing Leadership, and Education. I also bring 8 years of experience in online nurse tutoring, supporting students at all stages of their nursing journey. My primary focus is NCLEX preparation using content review, NCLEX Next Generation concepts, question analysis, and test-taking strategies. My passion is helping learners build confidence, connect concepts, and develop critical-thinking skills for exam success. In addition, I've served in nursing leadership and hiring roles for 11 years and can assist with resume reviews, interview preparation, mock interviews, and career development coaching. Whether you're preparing for the NCLEX, strengthening nursing knowledge, or advancing your career, I'm here to help. Book a session and let's work toward your goals together!

Hobbies & Interests

["Continued learning","playing music/piano","Travel","emergency nursing","Leadership","Coaching","hiking","dog dad","biking","gym"]

Education

MBA - Western Governors University
MBA - Western Governors University
MBA - Ohio University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Jason

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us