Charnae
Certified Tutor

Charnae

MED University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
MED University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
  • I am a kind, genuine, positive educator who believes all people are capable of learning!

About Me

#kindness #positivity #literacy #outrageouslove #yoga #travelling #equity #empowerment #reading #writing #education #PBL Previous bosses and Spotify have both called me a pioneer because I'm not afraid to try something new, love it, advocate for it, and make it work within or outside of traditional structures. I will ensure my learners feel empowered. I have experience as a traditional educator, however, my passion is project-based learning. Because of that, I have taught all ages various topics!

Hobbies & Interests

I am a lifelong learner who always seeks new challenges and opportunities to better myself. I love art (painting, drawing), music (Kygo), travelling (all over!), video games (Zelda, Fortnite) and food (pizza, tacos, pho)!

Education

MED - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
MED - University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
Connect with a tutor like Charnae

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Zosia
Certified Tutor

Zosia

Bachelor of Science Yale University
Middle School MathCalculus43+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us