Angela
Certified Tutor

Angela

BS Kent State University at Kent
  • I have been teaching for 15 years.
  • I received my Bachelor's in Middle Childhood Education from Kent State University.

About Me

My passion is teaching Math for primarily grades 4-8. I believe that all students can be successful, sometimes they just need the right coaching. My goal is to build up a student's confidence and help them see they can do more than they think they can. I gave experience with students with ADD/ADHD, Dyscalculia, slow processing speed, ASD, and Tourrettes.

Hobbies & Interests

Hiking, Fishing, Nature, Watching my kids play softball, wrestling, soccer, golf.

Education

BS - Kent State University at Kent
Connect with a tutor like Angela

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us