Robert-Abel
Certified Tutor

Robert-Abel

AA Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley

About Me

Alumni from Sumner Academy of Arts and Science (2017) and Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley [MCC-PV] (2021 & 2022). Currently completing a Bachelor in Computer Science w/ a Minor in Psych at the University of Missouri-Kansas City [UMKC]. Since graduating from Sumner, I've volunteered to work with other students from my High School before seeking official employment at MCC-PV's Student Success Center as a Math Tutor covering Pre-College Mathematics (Ratios, Percents, etc.) to Calculus 2 (Differentiation, Integration, etc.) - a Community College I worked with from Oct 2019 to July 2023. I have participated in both small and large orgs as typical members and leadership (Marching Bands, Jazz Bands, Student Organizations and others), developing my ability to communicate and work with as many personalities as possible to pursue a common goal. "If there's a will, there's a way" is one of my personal mantras, and I am dedicated to helping others make sense of the world around them.

Hobbies & Interests

["Musician - Trumpet Player (est. 2010)","Computer Programming","Video Game Player","Video Game Developer","Martial Artist (2005-2013)","K-Pop","Chess","Puzzle Games","Cooking"]

Education

AA - Metropolitan Community College-Penn Valley
Connect with a tutor like Robert-Abel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Robert-Abel with Bachelor's | Varsity Tutors