Maliha
Certified Tutor

Maliha

BS Ohio State University-Main Campus
  • I graduated from the Ohio State University with a degree in Industrial and Systems Engineering.
  • After graduation I have worked as a supervisor on a factory floor and a developer at a Research and Development center.

About Me

I have also loved traveling, going on road trips and trying new things with friends and family. Tutoring students in mathematics has always been a passion of mine, I have taught kids in elementary school, as well as students taking calculus in college. I really enjoy helping students understand the logic behind math problems and equipping them with the thinking to help them solve any problem thrown their way. Helping students gain that understanding is something I value. I believe a good foundation in any subject, is a game changer in the learning process and helps students excel in their coursework.

Hobbies & Interests

Travelling, reading, adventure sports, puzzles.

Education

BS - Ohio State University-Main Campus

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Maliha

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraLinear Algebra25+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

PHD, Statistics University of Iowa
AP Calculus ABStatistics Graduate Level31+ more
Get Started
Ben
Certified Tutor

Ben

Bachelors, Mathematics University of Pennsylvania
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math48+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us