Amy
Certified Tutor

Amy

AM Ohio State University-Main Campus
AM Kent State University at Kent
  • As a tutor, I enjoy making a personal connection with the students.

About Me

This helps to motivate the student to want to return and to keep trying. In my tutoring sessions, I will ask what the student would like to discuss. Then, I will frame the time around mastery of that topic. Any remaining time will be spent working ahead on future concepts. In addition, I have a master's in mathematics education from The Ohio State University with over 25 years of experience teaching and tutoring students. I am available to tutor grades 5 through precalculus.

Hobbies & Interests

My hobbies and interests are baking/cooking, yoga and exploring new beaches.

Education

AM - Ohio State University-Main Campus
AM - Kent State University at Kent

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Amy

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us