Ariana
Certified Tutor

Ariana

Bachelors (in progress) Texas Tech University
  • I'm a pre-nursing student at Texas Tech who really enjoys science and helping others.
  • While I haven't worked as an official tutor before, I've always enjoyed helping friends and classmates with challenging topics.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math730

About Me

Hi, I'm Ariana! It can feel overwhelming at first, so my goal is to be a patient and encouraging resource. I like breaking concepts down step by step and explaining them at whatever pace works best for the student. I'd love to help you build your confidence, understanding work better.

Hobbies & Interests

When I'm not studying, I love exploring campus, hanging out with friends, reading, watching anime, playing soccer, and trying new foods.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Texas Tech University
Connect with a tutor like Ariana

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Ariana with null | Varsity Tutors