Johanna
Certified Tutor

Johanna

Masters / Graduate Idaho State University
Bachelors Towson University
  • Hi! I'm Johanna, a former high school English teacher.

About Me

I taught the IB cohort for four years, and have taught high school English for five years. I have experience with all grade levels, and have worked with ELL students, IB students, and both honors and standard level. I am very passionate about English, and will do whatever I can to make sure you are at the level you need to succeed. I also have experience with test prep, and many of my former students have gotten into their dream college.

Hobbies & Interests

As an English teacher, I love to read! On top of reading, I am also a plant mom with over 30 plants, love to hike, play saxophone, paint, and travel. I have been to seven countries and 28 states, and hope to travel more!

Education

Masters / Graduate - Idaho State University
Bachelors - Towson University
Connect with a tutor like Johanna

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us