Bruce
Certified Tutor

Bruce

Masters / Graduate Salisbury University
Bachelors University of Maryland - University College
  • For 40 years, I absolutely loved teaching.

About Me

Hi, I'm Bruce! I specialize in helping middle and high school students confidently navigate Spanish Levels 1, 2, and 3. Language learning shouldn't feel like endless memorization. I break down complex Spanish grammar, verb conjugations (including the tricky preterite tense and subjunctive mood), and vocabulary into simple, manageable pieces. Whether your student needs immediate Spanish homework help, targeted exam prep, or wants to build real conversational fluency to boost their classroom GPA, I tailor every session to their unique learning style. My favorite part was connecting and getting to know my students and making learning fun and interesting. I would truly love the opportunity to help you!

Hobbies & Interests

["I love to travel. In my spare time I like to read and watch funny and interesting videos online at home. I like to go camping","hiking and simply enjoy the outdoors."]

Education

Masters / Graduate - Salisbury University
Bachelors - University of Maryland - University College
Connect with a tutor like Bruce

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us