Dj
Certified Tutor

Dj

Bachelors (in progress) Trinity University
  • My name is Dj! I am so excited to have the opportunity to work with you!
  • I'm currently a student at Trinity University, studying Spanish and Education!

About Me

Hello! I have been tutoring student-athletes for around 4 years! I am here for you! These sessions are for YOU! I am flexible and will work with you however YOU want me to! My favorite thing about teaching/tutoring is seeing the smile and that aha feeling on students' faces when they finally 'click'. Thank y'all, and I look forward to meeting y'all!

Hobbies & Interests

["In my free time","I enjoy reading","listening to music","riding horses","playing with my dog","and going for walks!"]

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Trinity University
Connect with a tutor like Dj

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us