Marlin
Certified Tutor

Marlin

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Virginia State University
Masters / Graduate Virginia State University
Bachelors Virginia Commonwealth University

About Me

Hi, I'm Mr. Marlin! With over 15 years of experience in elementary education, I love making learning fun, creative, and engaging. My goal is to help every child build confidence, strengthen their skills, and discover that learning can be exciting! I bring patience, positive energy, and a little humor to every virtual session. Let's learn, laugh, and grow together!

Hobbies & Interests

When I’m not teaching, I enjoy cooking, photography, listening to music, and watching football. But one of my greatest passions is seeing students grow in confidence, discover their strengths, and become better versions of themselves. Nothing makes me happier than watching a child succeed!

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Virginia State University
Masters / Graduate - Virginia State University
Bachelors - Virginia Commonwealth University
Connect with a tutor like Marlin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us