
Certified Tutor
Lucia
Bachelors (in progress) University of Florida
- My passion for tutoring began in middle school and has continued to grow ever since.
- I know that technical subjects can involve big, complex ideas that may feel overwhelming at first.
Test Scores
SAT Scores
Math750
Writing710
About Me
Hi, I'm Lucia! My goal is to break those concepts down into smaller, manageable pieces and explain them in a way that feels clear and approachable. I want to help students not only solve problems but truly understand the ideas behind them and feel more confident tackling them on their own.
Hobbies & Interests
I love arts and crafts, especially crocheting, painting, and origami. I also enjoy playing video games, especially BotW.
Education
Bachelors (in progress) - University of Florida
Connect with a tutor like Lucia
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.