Anyscia
Certified Tutor

Anyscia

Bachelors (in progress) The University of Texas at Austin
Associates Houston Community College
  • I'm a junior International Relations and Global Studies major at the University of Texas at Austin.

About Me

Hello! I have over 4 years of experience in tutoring/teaching in both virtual and in-person settings through peer mentorship and volunteering programs. My teaching style is very adaptive; some students require a visual, while others require a step-by-step explanation. Either way, I am looking forward to helping you build your confidence in your subject of choice!

Hobbies & Interests

["In my free time","I love to read! I specifically enjoy reading poetry","and I like to try to write some of my own. I also enjoy spending time with friends","family","and my 5-year-old cat!"]

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - The University of Texas at Austin
Associates - Houston Community College
Connect with a tutor like Anyscia

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us