Nicholas
Certified Tutor

Nicholas

Masters / Graduate Texas Woman's University
Masters / Graduate Texas Woman's University
Masters / Graduate Texas Christian University

About Me

I'm a best-selling, critically-acclaimed author. I began writing at 8 with no idea how to construct a proper story. Mentors in my own life helped show me the way to achieve what I wanted in the world of fiction and creative writing. Having now published the first 2 novels and a novella in my series, amongst other works, I'd love to teach you everything I've learned over the past 35 years. I know you've got great ideas, and I'm here to guide you towards success however I can!

Hobbies & Interests

I love cooking and baking, embroidery, and playing with my Scottie, an adorable chap named Archie.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Texas Woman's University
Masters / Graduate - Texas Woman's University
Masters / Graduate - Texas Christian University
Masters / Graduate - Texas Christian University
Bachelors - Texas Christian University
Bachelors - Texas Christian University
Bachelors - Universit of Texas at Austin
Bachelors - Universit of Texas at Austin
Connect with a tutor like Nicholas

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us