Caylee
Certified Tutor

Caylee

Bachelors (in progress) University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Associates Northern Virginia Community College
Associates Northern Virginia Community College

About Me

Hello! I'm Caylee, and would love to help with reading, writing and English for all ages! I also enjoy working with adult learners for GED preparation. In my previous job, I was a swim instructor working with students ages 2 months through 12 years. My favorite part was working with the entire family to help meet students goals, and that passion carries over into my tutoring. I am also passionate about learning- I got two degrees before I had even graduated high school.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time I love going on hikes and enjoying spending time outdoors. I also enjoy textile arts, visiting museums and exploring new cities. My biggest hobby is videogames- I play a lot of Fortnite, Minecraft and World of Warcraft.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Associates - Northern Virginia Community College
Associates - Northern Virginia Community College

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Caylee

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Elissa
Certified Tutor

Elissa

JD University of Pennsylvania
College Advising
Get Started
Charles
Certified Tutor

Charles

EDU Columbia University
College Advising
Get Started
Alexandra
Certified Tutor

Alexandra

Masters / Graduate University of Edinburgh
College Advising
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us