John
Certified Tutor

John

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) University of Ok
Masters / Graduate University of Central Oklahoma
Bachelors University of Oklahoma

About Me

I love teaching! I value the relationships and helping learners bridge the gap between what they know now and what they want to know. I also believe in learning takes place when individuals can connect what they are learning back to their lived experiences.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, movies, research, psychology, statistics, basketball, football

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - University of Ok
Masters / Graduate - University of Central Oklahoma
Bachelors - University of Oklahoma
Connect with a tutor like John

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like John with null | Varsity Tutors