John
Certified Tutor

John

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Northeast Ohio Medical University
Masters / Graduate Northeast Ohio Medical University
Masters / Graduate Northeast Ohio University

About Me

My teaching is informed by techniques that have been proven to work for medical students, including those who don't come from traditional science backgrounds. I use a combination of real-world analogies, spaced-repetition, and regular self-assessment utilizing specific software and AI. I have a variety of teaching experiences that cover the fields of music, academics, and the professional world. I love tapping into a student's curiosity and helping them harness it for a strong learning tool!

Hobbies & Interests

I love rock climbing and have been doing it for three years. I've also worked as a professional barista and enjoy making my own coffee. My favorite drink at the moment is a light-roast, single origin cold brew. I am also enjoy video games and am a huge fan of the Souls series.

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Northeast Ohio Medical University
Masters / Graduate - Northeast Ohio Medical University
Masters / Graduate - Northeast Ohio University
Bachelors - Cleveland State University
Connect with a tutor like John

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us