Lindsey
Certified Tutor

Lindsey

Bachelor's (in progress) Kennesaw State University
  • I'm Lindsey, and I am currently pursuing my Bachelor's degree in Computer Science at Kennesaw State University.
  • During my journey, I have developed a deeper understanding of mathematical concepts that I am eager to share with my students.

About Me

Hello! I have experience tutoring subjects such as Algebra, Geometry, and AP Calculus AB. Accompanying my mastery is my belief in a supportive learning environment where students feel empowered to ask questions, explore, and tackle their learning gaps. Likewise, my teaching philosophy centers on making math relatable and engaging. Overall, I am passionate about helping my students succeed and build confidence in math.

Hobbies & Interests

["Writing","Reading","Drawing","Music"]

Education

Bachelor's (in progress) - Kennesaw State University
Connect with a tutor like Lindsey

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraLinear Algebra25+ more
Get Started
Ben
Certified Tutor

Ben

Bachelors, Mathematics University of Pennsylvania
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math48+ more
Get Started
Sam
Certified Tutor

Sam

PHD, Statistics University of Iowa
AP Calculus ABStatistics Graduate Level31+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us