Donya
Certified Tutor

Donya

Bachelor's University of Maryland, College Park
  • My goal is to inspire curiosity and build confidence, ensuring that each student feels empowered to achieve their academic goals.

About Me

As a recent graduate with a Bachelor's in Psychology from the University of Maryland, College Park, I am passionate about fostering a supportive and engaging learning environment for my students. Although I have experience in tutoring, I strive to connect with students through personalized teaching methods that cater to their unique learning styles. I specialize in subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, and Psychology, and I am dedicated to helping students not only understand complex concepts but also develop a genuine interest in science.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, Cycling, Pilates

Education

Bachelor's - University of Maryland, College Park
Connect with a tutor like Donya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Sung
Certified Tutor

Sung

Bachelor of Science Yale University
11th Grade Math10th Grade Math25+ more
Get Started
Ellie
Certified Tutor

Ellie

Master of Arts, Biomedical Engineering Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus44+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us