Kathleen
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Kathleen

Bachelor's University of Wisconsin - Madison
  • Hello students and families, I am a passionate reading tutor with over three years of tutoring and classroom experience.
  • I specialize in elementary and middle school reading.

About Me

Each student is unique, so I tailor lessons to fit individual needs and learning styles. I believe in creating a supportive environment where students can build confidence and develop a genuine love for reading. Together, we will explore exercises that improve reading skills and eventually help your grades. I am trained by The North Carolina Education Corps and Guilford County School System as well as holding a bachelors degree from the University of Wisonsin - Madison. I am a calligrapher who also specializes in tutoring printing and cursive handwriting. I look forward to meeting you and getting started on a rewarding journey.

Hobbies & Interests

["Art","calligraphy","reading","movies","travel","dogs","my dog Remi (girl)","cooking","playing flute in the Gate City Horizons Band","helping others","friends","family","giving back","Italy","France","and more"]

Education

Bachelor's - University of Wisconsin - Madison
Connect with a tutor like Kathleen

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Molly
Certified Tutor

Molly

Master of Science in Education Northwestern University
8th Grade Math7th Grade Math85+ more
Get Started
Natalie
Certified Tutor

Natalie

Bachelor in Arts, Neurobiology and Behavior University of Pennsylvania
Middle School MathGeometry45+ more
Get Started
Heather
Certified Tutor

Heather

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology Cornell University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math65+ more
Get Started
Iselee
Certified Tutor

Iselee

Current Grad Student, Digital Communication Johns Hopkins University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math50+ more
Get Started
Mary
Certified Tutor

Mary

Master of Science, Speech-Language Pathology Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra48+ more
Get Started
Maddy
Certified Tutor

Maddy

B.A. in American History and Literature (minor in Theater) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra60+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us