Hayder
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Hayder

Bachelor's George Mason University
  • I am a dedicated tutor specializing in chess and mathematics, helping students build strong problem-solving skills and strategic thinking.
  • My teaching approach focuses on patience, clarity, and step-by-step improvement, especially for beginners and intermediate players.

About Me

In chess, I work closely with students to break down each move, explain the reasoning behind decisions, and develop a clear understanding of tactics and long-term strategy. In mathematics, I provide structured support across a wide range of topics, including Calculus II, Calculus I, Pre-Calculus, Algebra, and all middle and high school math. I simplify complex concepts and guide students through problems in a clear, logical way to build confidence and mastery.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, I enjoy playing chess and building new projects (websites). During vacations, I love traveling to Italy or Spain to experience their rich culture and amazing food.

Education

Bachelor's - George Mason University
Connect with a tutor like Hayder

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Doctor of Philosophy, Computational Mathematics University of Chicago
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB47+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
Andrew
Certified Tutor

Andrew

Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedical Engineering Vanderbilt University
Pre-AlgebraLinear Algebra25+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us