Crystal
Certified Tutor

Crystal

Bachelor's SUNY at Binghamton
  • I graduated from Binghamton University, a top state university in New York, with a B.S. in Biochemistry.
  • I strive to create a supportive learning environment where students feel comfortable exploring complex concepts.

About Me

I have over two years of experience tutoring K-12 chemistry (including AP/IB Chemistry and elementary science). My teaching philosophy focuses on understanding each student's unique learning style and adapting my methods accordingly. I am particularly proud to have received the Educator of the Month award from Numerate Labs for my work in K-12 chemistry tutoring.

Hobbies & Interests

-Travel -Reading -Games -Nature -Bird Watching -Insects -Science Writing

Education

Bachelor's - SUNY at Binghamton
Connect with a tutor like Crystal

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Asta
Certified Tutor

Asta

Bachelor in Arts in Political Science University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra72+ more
Get Started
James
Certified Tutor

James

Bachelor in Arts, Chemistry Harvard University
AP Calculus ABAlgebra 3/435+ more
Get Started
Sung
Certified Tutor

Sung

Bachelor of Science Yale University
11th Grade Math10th Grade Math25+ more
Get Started
Nishad
Certified Tutor

Nishad

Bachelors, Premedicine Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus
CalculusAlgebra23+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us