Rachel
Certified Tutor

Rachel

Master's/Graduate Case Western Reserve University
Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Ohio State University-Main Campus
Bachelor's University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

About Me

I'm a dedicated tutor with a strong background in science, writing, and health education. I specialize in simplifying tough subjects like biology, anatomy, and biochemistrybut I'm equally passionate about helping students become confident and effective writers. Whether you're preparing for the MCAT, crafting a college essay, or trying to make sense of your homework, I'm here to help you succeed. With years of experience as both a student mentor and educator, I tailor each session to your unique learning style. I've taught students how to write compelling essays, organize their thoughts, and edit with confidence. My goal? To help you master not only the material, but the process of learning.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I’m passionate about fitness and lifestyle medicine—and I bring that same commitment to consistency and motivation into every session. When I’m not teaching or studying, you’ll find me running, lifting, boxing, writing, playing guitar, listening to music, reading a good book, or watching movies to recharge. I believe a balanced life makes for better learning—and I love helping my students find that balance, too.

Education

Master's/Graduate - Case Western Reserve University
Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Ohio State University-Main Campus
Bachelor's - University of Cincinnati-Main Campus

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Rachel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started
Sydny
Certified Tutor

Sydny

Bachelor of Science Duke University
CalculusAlgebra25+ more
Get Started
Yu
Certified Tutor

Yu

Masters in Education, Education Policy Analysis Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra24+ more
Get Started
Frances
Certified Tutor

Frances

Bachelor in Arts, Psychology Duke University
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Jessica
Certified Tutor

Jessica

PHD, Medicine Nova Southeastern University
College AlgebraCalculus46+ more
Get Started
Meghan
Certified Tutor

Meghan

Masters, Journalism Northwestern University
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us