Fabliha
Certified Tutor

Fabliha

MED Liberty University
Professional (JD, MD, DMD, etc) Kent State University at Kent
MED Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus

About Me

I am a current part time physician running my own clinic. I teach part time as well as teaching is my passion. I take pride in seeing my students succeed. I have worked with students from all over the country. I teach English, writing, STEM subjects in elementary- high school levels, medical subjects, nursing subjects, test prep for NLCEX, TEAS, MCAT, etc. I have taught students from elementary to adult level for over 10 years virtually and in person. I use engaging techniques to help students learn and tailor my lessons to their specific needs. I have worked with students with different learning abilities and backgrounds and am able to effectively teach them with engaging lessons. All my students have been successful throughout the years. I graduated from Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine with a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine and also hold MEd from Liberty University. Aside from teaching, I also enjoy spending time with my family and reading. I am passionate about teaching as it helps students succeed and feel confident. My philosophy about teaching is that each student learns at their own pace and using their own methods. So I make sure to tailor my lessons to help them learn according to their needs. Sometimes I use short videos and pictures to help students get a more visual/auditory experience based on their needs. My favorite subject is biology as I have spent over 8 years teaching that to students from all over the world and I enjoy teaching about life forms.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading, writing, spending time with family, playing the piano and watching historical movies

Education

MED - Liberty University
Professional (JD, MD, DMD, etc) - Kent State University at Kent
MED - Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus
Connect with a tutor like Fabliha

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Shayan
Certified Tutor

Shayan

Current Grad Student, Pre-Health University of Pennsylvania
CalculusAlgebra28+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Sugi
Certified Tutor

Sugi

Bachelor's degree in Cognitive Science and Biochemistry & Cell Biology Rice University
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra52+ more
Get Started
Josef
Certified Tutor

Josef

Bachelor of Science Cornell University
CalculusAlgebra22+ more
Get Started
Aimee
Certified Tutor

Aimee

Current Grad Student, Biological/Biosystems Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus41+ more
Get Started
Ivan
Certified Tutor

Ivan

Bachelor of Science Massachusetts Institute of Technology
CalculusAlgebra25+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us