Rafat
Certified Tutor

Rafat

Bachelor University of Illinois at Chicago
  • I have a passion for helping students.
  • I believe in creating a supportive and engaging environment where students feel confident to ask questions and connect with the material.

About Me

I am a certified High School Social Science teacher with a B.A. in Teaching of History and I'm currently in graduate school working on my Master's Degree. As a lifelong learner, I strive to make each tutoring session both meaningful and enjoyable. I have experience teaching World History, U.S. History, Psychology, AP Government and Politics, and Civics. I also focus on making writing clear and well-organized. I work with students to help them write strong essays, from creating thesis statements to organizing ideas and fixing grammar. I give personal feedback and guide students through each step of the writing process.

Hobbies & Interests

History Tennis Cooking

Education

Bachelor - University of Illinois at Chicago
Connect with a tutor like Rafat

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started
Brian
Certified Tutor

Brian

PHD, Technology & Information Mgmt (Indef. deferred) University of California-Santa Cruz
AP StatisticsStatistics Graduate Level114+ more
Get Started
Sydny
Certified Tutor

Sydny

Bachelor of Science Duke University
CalculusAlgebra25+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Yale University
CalculusAlgebra32+ more
Get Started
Todd
Certified Tutor

Todd

Master of Social Work, Social Work University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraStatistics62+ more
Get Started
Tashina
Certified Tutor

Tashina

PHD, Psychological and Brain Sciences Johns Hopkins University
AP StatisticsStatistics Graduate Level29+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us