Nabeeha
Certified Tutor

Nabeeha

Bachelor College of William and Mary
  • I am currently a freshman at the College of William and Mary, majoring in Chemistry with a minor in Mathematics.
  • This experience not only honed my teaching skills but also fostered a deep appreciation for helping others overcome academic challenges.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1520

About Me

During high school, I dedicated over 100 hours volunteering at a tutoring company focused on providing English and Math guidance for children. Building on my success in various chemistry courses including Honors Chemistry, AP Chemistry, and Advanced General Chemistry II am eager to assist high school students who may be struggling with the subject. My goal is to make learning chemistry an engaging and accessible experience by breaking down complex concepts into manageable steps and inspiring confidence in my students. I am also well acquainted in both mathematics and biology as I have received A's in all math and biology courses I have taken in college and high school. I am currently taking Multivariable Calculus and can teach any math level below Calc III. Aside from my academics, I like to spend time with my friends, read, and work at my cancer research lab.

Hobbies & Interests

My interests include pursuing cancer research through various internships and laboratory experiences and deepening my knowledge surrounding subjects such as biology and chemistry. In my free time, I like listening to music, watching TV, playing piano, spending time with friends and family, etc.

Education

Bachelor - College of William and Mary
Connect with a tutor like Nabeeha

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Phillip
Certified Tutor

Phillip

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math35+ more
Get Started
Matthew
Certified Tutor

Matthew

Current Grad Student, Medical Microbiology and Bacteriology Perelman School of Medicine
CalculusAlgebra16+ more
Get Started
Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Master of Arts, Biomedical Sciences Loyola University-Chicago
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started
Ellie
Certified Tutor

Ellie

Master of Arts, Biomedical Engineering Yale University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus44+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us