Mah Para
Certified Tutor

Mah Para

Associate Tidewater Community College
  • This fuels my passion for teaching, particularly in subjects I love: science, math, and languages.
  • By tailoring lessons to individual needs, I aim to simplify complex concepts, foster critical thinking, and build confidence.

About Me

As a dedicated tutor with experience studying in South Koreaa highly competitive academic environmentI understand the challenges and frustrations students face. I prioritize building strong relationships with my students and creating a comfortable, supportive learning environment where they feel valued and encouraged. Teaching is more than guiding students toward academic success; it's about empowering them with skills and resilience for life. Seeing my students grow, succeed, and thrive motivates me to make a meaningful, lasting impact on their learning journey.

Hobbies & Interests

I have several hobbies such as I like walking, reading, painting, baking, crocheting, and embroidery. I am always looking to make more hobbies and I am currently planning to study perfumery since perfumes are my favorite thing right now.

Education

Associate - Tidewater Community College
Connect with a tutor like Mah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Mah Para with Bachelor's | Varsity Tutors