Alexander
Certified Tutor

Alexander

Bachelor University of Iowa
  • I am on track to graduate from the University of Iowa with a bachelor's degree in English and Creative Writing.
  • My specialty is in English and Creative Writing, but I can also tutor in math and science given my experience in those subjects.

About Me

I have spent time tutoring students ever since high school, finding that working toward solutions with other and helping them understand concepts is very exciting for me. I like to write, play games, and run when I get the chance for some free time.

Hobbies & Interests

Novel Writing Gaming Cross Country

Education

Bachelor - University of Iowa
Connect with a tutor like Alexander

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Vivian
Certified Tutor

Vivian

Bachelor in Arts Yale University
CalculusAlgebra64+ more
Get Started
Monica
Certified Tutor

Monica

Master's/Graduate University of Pennsylvania
Elementary School ReadingMath Substitute
Get Started
Eliza
Certified Tutor

Eliza

Bachelor in Arts, Economics University of Pennsylvania
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus38+ more
Get Started
Stella
Certified Tutor

Stella

Master's/Graduate Stanford University
AP European HistoryMath Substitute
Get Started
Emily
Certified Tutor

Emily

Master of Arts, Ancient History The University of Nottingham
Middle School MathElementary Math40+ more
Get Started
Tisha
Certified Tutor

Tisha

Bachelor The University of Texas at Dallas
Middle School MathAlgebra5+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us