Candace
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Candace

Master's/Graduate Ashford University
  • I am committed to supporting you and your child in achieving their academic goals and helping your them reach their fullest potential.
  • I strive to create a positive, engaging environment where students feel motivated to excel

About Me

With a tailored approach to learning, I focus on building both confidence and skills, ensuring each student receives the attention and guidance they need to succeed.

Hobbies & Interests

["I have 3 Old English Bulldogs.\r\nI love to ride my motorcycle."]

Education

Master's/Graduate - Ashford University
Connect with a tutor like Candace

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Bachelors Brown University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math25+ more
Get Started
Sabira
Certified Tutor

Sabira

Bachelor of Science, Applied Mathematics Johns Hopkins University
Middle School MathCalculus34+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started
Sherry
Certified Tutor

Sherry

Bachelor's degree in psychology and linguistics University of Chicago
Middle School MathCalculus33+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us