Miles
Certified Tutor

2+ years of tutoring

Miles

Bachelor Brigham Young University-Idaho
  • I am a graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from BYU-Idaho, and I hold certificates in web and software development.
  • Beyond academics, I enjoy music and play both the guitar and violin.

About Me

I specialize in tutoring high school- to college-level computer programming and mathematics, with a preference for personalized one-on-one sessions, though I also tutor a wide range of other subjects. I'm also passionate about cooking, solving logic puzzles, and game development.

Hobbies & Interests

["Computer programming\r\nGame design\r\nMathematics\r\nGuitar\r\nCooking\r\nBaking\r\nMusic Composition\r\nAudio editing\r\nReading\r\nStrategy games"]

Education

Bachelor - Brigham Young University-Idaho
Connect with a tutor like Miles

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Isabella
Certified Tutor

Isabella

Current Grad Student, Operations Research Georgia Institute of Technology-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math26+ more
Get Started
David
Certified Tutor

David

Master of Science, Computer Science Stanford University
Competition MathCalculus20+ more
Get Started
Brian
Certified Tutor

Brian

PHD, Technology & Information Mgmt (Indef. deferred) University of California-Santa Cruz
AP StatisticsStatistics Graduate Level114+ more
Get Started
JF
Certified Tutor

JF

Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Computer Science Stanford University
AP StatisticsAP Calculus BC46+ more
Get Started
Julia
Certified Tutor

Julia

Bachelor of Science, Economics Stanford University
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus31+ more
Get Started
Derek
Certified Tutor

Derek

Bachelor in Arts, Computer Science Harvard University
AP Calculus BCPre-Algebra32+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us