Donald
Certified Tutor

5+ years of tutoring

Donald

Bachelor University of Wisconsin-Superior
  • My tutoring style is collaborative, patient, and adaptable.
  • I look forward to learning with you!

About Me

Hi! I'm a Clinical Assistant currently completing my associate degree in Medical Assisting, and I hold a Bachelor of Science in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Physics from the University of Wisconsin - Superior. I've always been fascinated by how the human body and natural world workfrom cells and molecules to the bigger picture of health and science. As a STEM tutor, I enjoy taking complicated topics in biology, chemistry, and physics and breaking them down into ideas that actually make sense. Whether you're struggling with the basics, preparing for an exam, or just curious about how something works, I'm here to help you build confidence and truly understand the material not just memorize it.

Hobbies & Interests

["Listening to music; Video Games","Aviation enthusiast; Travelling;"]

Education

Bachelor - University of Wisconsin-Superior
Connect with a tutor like Donald

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us