Joseph
Certified Tutor

Joseph

Bachelor Florida Atlantic University
  • I am a graduate in Florida Atlantic University.
  • I received my bachelor's degree in accounting with a focus on math and numbers.

About Me

I have a great desire to help the students with math struggles. Understanding math takes time but with practice, the problems will become easier and lighter for them. I have been on Mathnasium, where I tutored kids in elementary and middle school in the past I would like to continue that path for preparing students to understand math better and make it more interesting, rather than boring and advanced.

Hobbies & Interests

I play tennis every day and have a passion for that as well. I like to draw different pictures, whether it be a character of a show or a funny online image. I do like to play video games time and time again. I like to do sudokus, which tests my mind on where to put the numbers in the right spot.

Education

Bachelor - Florida Atlantic University
Connect with a tutor like Joseph

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Joseph with Bachelor's | Varsity Tutors